|“||No one tells Eliza what to do.||”|
— Eliza to Taxi Driver
- Alex Hook as Frankie Gaines/Eliza
- Carrie Schroeder as Sigourney Gaines
- Michael Laurino as Will Gaines
- James D. Ballard as Mr. Kingston
- Nicole Alyse Nelson as Dayton Reyes
- Mohana Krishnan as Tammy Gilroy
- Uriel Baldesco as Lucia Baxter
- Carson Rowland as Cole Reyes
- Armani Barrett as Byron Patrick
- Kristi Beckett as Makayla
- Kyson Facer as Andrew LaPierre
- Todd Allen Durkin as James Peters
- Jayce Mroz as Robbie Turnbull
- David Jachin Kelley as Warpa Agent 1
- Justin Jarzombek as John Travis
- Eric Gaunaurd as Stage Manager
- Jake Little as Morlock Player 1
- Natalia Patino as Morlock Player 2
- Ame Livingston as Head Judge
- Rob Iberg as Brain Squad Security 1
| To view the I am...a Sitting Duck gallery, click here.
- Sepulveda High won the state finals for Brain Squad. However, at first Morlock won, but Frankie told them a response, which was correct.
- WARPA had installed a chip in Tammy, which made her act differently towards Lucia, Makayla, and Frankie.
- Dayton and Cole were locked in a hotel room by the WARPA agents.
- Mr. Kingston texted the WARPA agents who took Cole and Dayton, and forbid them from harming them.
- Andrew was programmed to take Frankie to WARPA, however, he went against his programming, and malfunctioned by letting Frankie in doing so.
- WARPA took Andrew for Project Q.
- Cole was told that his father is affiliated with WARPA.
- Frankie had an emergency file in her system that Sigourney transferred. But it was to be deleted after she had seen it.
- Cole and Frankie got to a safe destination, which was in the emergency file.
- An evil prototype version of Frankie, Eliza, entered the Gaines' home, and portrayed Frankie.
- Eric Gaunaurd, who appeared in the episode as the stage manager, is also the show's executive producer.
- Eliza makes her first appearance after previously being mentioned in I am...in Danger.